Identifier: A330 Fingertip pulse Oximeter
AEON A330 Fingertip pulse oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive monitoring or spot-check measurement of Oxygen saturation and Pulse rate. The product is suitable for use in Clinics, hospitals, medical centre, sport centre, or anyone engage in mountain climbing where oxygen is low or engage in strenuous activities to monitor their oxygen saturation and pulse rate of their body.
- Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
- Dual color OLED display, support 6 display modes.
- Visual & sound alarm
- Adjustable Spo2 & Oxygen parameters.
- Enable unidirectional of interface
- Low Battery voltage indicator
- Auto switch off mode.
- Power: 2 x AAA 1.5v batteries can be operated continuously for 20 hours continuously.
- Oxygen saturation display: 35-100%
- Pulse rate Display: 30-250 BPM
- Power Consumption: Less than 30mA(Normal)
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2): 1%
- Pulse rate: 1BPM
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Oxygen Saturation(SpO2 ): (70%-100%): 2% unspecified(≤70%)
- Pulse rate: 2BPM
- Measurement Performance in Low perfusion Condition: 0.3%
- Physical size: 63mm(L) x36mm(W) x 34mm(D)
- Weight: 35gm
- Lanyard 1 pcs
- AA alkaline battery 2pcs
- Operation Manual 1 pcs
- Dimension: 63mm(L)x36mm(w)x34mm(H)
- Net Weight: 55g